- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Bernie Kosar/Vlade Divac mutant droid spotted at USA-Spain game
- Updated: August 25, 2010
A problematic, sweaty, inconsistent, flopping Kosar/Divac droid known as Jorge Garbajosawa was spotted at Monday's USA-Spain tilt at La Caja Magica in Madrid. Sources in the know say the mutant droid was inexplicably built in a Serbian lab over the summer and even more inexplicably placed on Spain's national team. Reasons for the bizarre creation are still unknown, but the latest reports out of Madrid are that the sweaty beast is a merciless poon hound with a tireless motor.
Sadly, it hasn't translated to the hardwood just yet, as he finished Sunday's game with three rebounds and 19 disgusting beard smears.
[via Yahoo via Jasper Juinen/Getty Images]