- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bernie Kosar/Vlade Divac mutant droid spotted at USA-Spain game
- Updated: August 25, 2010
A problematic, sweaty, inconsistent, flopping Kosar/Divac droid known as Jorge Garbajosawa was spotted at Monday's USA-Spain tilt at La Caja Magica in Madrid. Sources in the know say the mutant droid was inexplicably built in a Serbian lab over the summer and even more inexplicably placed on Spain's national team. Reasons for the bizarre creation are still unknown, but the latest reports out of Madrid are that the sweaty beast is a merciless poon hound with a tireless motor.
Sadly, it hasn't translated to the hardwood just yet, as he finished Sunday's game with three rebounds and 19 disgusting beard smears.
[via Yahoo via Jasper Juinen/Getty Images]