- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Curt Menefee spotted at Yankee game with… Curt Menefee?
- Updated: August 17, 2010
When YES cameras showed a rather somber, "lost puppy" looking Curt Menefee at the Yankees-Tigers game tonight, it wasn't as if Michael Kay and Co. said, "Hey, nice to see Fox's Curt Menefee in the house enjoying the action." No, he was just randomly shown in a series of shots around the stadium during God Bless America in the seventh inning.
Even more puzzling is that it appears the host of Fox's NFL pregame show is possibly hanging at Yankee Stadium by himself? At least we hope he is, because that looks like one wild bunch surrounding him.
Most puzzling, however, is that we're this concerned about Curt Menefee's evening at Yankee Stadium.