- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Fireman Ed squares off with Giants fan in memorable douche-off
- Updated: August 17, 2010
We actually know the guy in the green polo (00:10 mark) who's pointing and yelling at the Giants fan who stood near Fireman Ed's sacred meat-stick throne.
It is our sole mission to sit in those seats this season and perhaps, if fate is our side, split a Zima with Fireman Ed.