- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Luis Scola (1980-2010) dies from blunt Euro-pit trauma
- Updated: August 18, 2010
As you can see from the pained expression on Scola's face in this truly graphic image, this was no way for any man to go out.
The menacing armpit of Brazil's Guilherme Giovannoni is expected to be scalped and placed in a bubble later this afternoon.
[via Yahoo via RAFA RIVAS/AFP/Getty Images]