- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Luis Scola (1980-2010) dies from blunt Euro-pit trauma
- Updated: August 18, 2010
As you can see from the pained expression on Scola's face in this truly graphic image, this was no way for any man to go out.
The menacing armpit of Brazil's Guilherme Giovannoni is expected to be scalped and placed in a bubble later this afternoon.
[via Yahoo via RAFA RIVAS/AFP/Getty Images]