- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Oriole’s introduce celebratory “walkoff tickle swarm”
- Updated: August 11, 2010
"Who's tickling?!? Who's ticklish?!?! Is Brian Roberts ticklish?!?!? Oh, yes he is!!"
Gotta hand to the O's here. This gayer, safer act of celebration will likely help prevent embarrassing walkoff injuries.
[via Yahoo via Greg Fiume/Getty Images]