- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Oriole’s introduce celebratory “walkoff tickle swarm”
- Updated: August 11, 2010
"Who's tickling?!? Who's ticklish?!?! Is Brian Roberts ticklish?!?!? Oh, yes he is!!"
Gotta hand to the O's here. This gayer, safer act of celebration will likely help prevent embarrassing walkoff injuries.
[via Yahoo via Greg Fiume/Getty Images]