- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Umpire Bill Welke suspended indefinitely for rudely interrupting up slow dance
- Updated: August 31, 2010
It's kind of sad that it took someone coming in the way of their ceremonial home plate slow dance for Manny Acta's Indians to show a little fire, but it's better than showing no fire at all.
Nonetheless, the punishment does fit the crime. Welke's an absolute nutjob if thinks it was appropriate to cut in during "I've Had the Time of My Life."
[Photo via Yahoo via AP]