- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI, impersonating Hillbilly Jim
- Updated: September 21, 2010
No surprise here. Edwards reportedly drew attention from New York police officers early this morning as he sped through Midtown Manhattan in his Land Rover blaring Hillbilly Jim's signature entrance music, "Don't Go Messin' With a Country Boy." Seeing as how it clearly was not HBJ's 1956 Ford pickup and there were no bails of hay flying out the windows, the Jets jackass receiver and his edible beard were instant toast.
More importantly, however, is this Hillbilly Jim tribute video. It must be watched.
Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI [NY Daily News]