- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI, impersonating Hillbilly Jim
- Updated: September 21, 2010
No surprise here. Edwards reportedly drew attention from New York police officers early this morning as he sped through Midtown Manhattan in his Land Rover blaring Hillbilly Jim's signature entrance music, "Don't Go Messin' With a Country Boy." Seeing as how it clearly was not HBJ's 1956 Ford pickup and there were no bails of hay flying out the windows, the Jets jackass receiver and his edible beard were instant toast.
More importantly, however, is this Hillbilly Jim tribute video. It must be watched.
Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI [NY Daily News]