- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Cody Ross apparently trapped in imaginary death duel with Skeksis
- Updated: September 7, 2010
There's a valid reason deranged Giants outfielder Cody Ross is batting just .264 this season. The poor guy has taken the burden upon himself to battle an evil race of grotesque, birdlike lizards whom he strongly suspects are residing in his head.
If he makes it through the week, consider 2010 a victory for Cody Ross.