- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Cody Ross apparently trapped in imaginary death duel with Skeksis
- Updated: September 7, 2010
There's a valid reason deranged Giants outfielder Cody Ross is batting just .264 this season. The poor guy has taken the burden upon himself to battle an evil race of grotesque, birdlike lizards whom he strongly suspects are residing in his head.
If he makes it through the week, consider 2010 a victory for Cody Ross.