- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Japanese Gus Johnson finally discovered
- Updated: September 23, 2010
Gotta love how calm Gus-san Johnson is at the outset, but much like Gus Johnson and the great Gustavo Johnson, the gears in his voicebox shift rapidly, inevitably exploding like a horny volcano.
It's as if he's literally doing a battle cry. Someone in the press box has just been cut in half by a samurai sword.
?????????? (that's Japanese for, "well done, sir!")
Some Shades of Maradona Mexico ?86 [New York Times]