- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Japanese Gus Johnson finally discovered
- Updated: September 23, 2010
Gotta love how calm Gus-san Johnson is at the outset, but much like Gus Johnson and the great Gustavo Johnson, the gears in his voicebox shift rapidly, inevitably exploding like a horny volcano.
It's as if he's literally doing a battle cry. Someone in the press box has just been cut in half by a samurai sword.
?????????? (that's Japanese for, "well done, sir!")
Some Shades of Maradona Mexico ?86 [New York Times]