- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Risque “motorboat” celebration taking soccer world by storm
- Updated: September 22, 2010
Judging by the "oh no you didn't" reaction at far left and the giddiness at far right, the motorboat is here to stay.
Don't be surprised to see it catch on in the states as soon as this Sunday, shortly after Mark Sanchez does something courageous.
[via Yahoo via Jung Yeon-je/AFP/Getty Images]