- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Risque “motorboat” celebration taking soccer world by storm
- Updated: September 22, 2010
Judging by the "oh no you didn't" reaction at far left and the giddiness at far right, the motorboat is here to stay.
Don't be surprised to see it catch on in the states as soon as this Sunday, shortly after Mark Sanchez does something courageous.
[via Yahoo via Jung Yeon-je/AFP/Getty Images]