- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
CJ Wilson spotted practicing Jedi Mind Tricks
- Updated: October 25, 2010
Overheard on the field today in Arlington…
Nolan Ryan: This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct.
CJ Wilson: (laughing) With the blast shield down, I can't even see the ball. How am
I supposed to pitch?
Nolan Ryan: Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.