- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
CJ Wilson spotted practicing Jedi Mind Tricks
- Updated: October 25, 2010
Overheard on the field today in Arlington…
Nolan Ryan: This time, let go your conscious self and act on instinct.
CJ Wilson: (laughing) With the blast shield down, I can't even see the ball. How am
I supposed to pitch?
Nolan Ryan: Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.