- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Happy Hernia Halloween
- Updated: October 31, 2010
Wishing all of you a very Happy Hernia Halloween. In celebration of this bizarre day, here's a picture of the popular Ron Washington kid, who will yell "play ball" tonight at Game 4 of the World Series. And yes, our source in Dallas has confirmed he will be snorting Fun Dip.
CRITICAL NOTE: If this were the Hernia's kid, he would've had a rolled up dollar bill, a credit card, and an Aaron Neville CD as his props.