- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Happy Hernia Halloween
- Updated: October 31, 2010
Wishing all of you a very Happy Hernia Halloween. In celebration of this bizarre day, here's a picture of the popular Ron Washington kid, who will yell "play ball" tonight at Game 4 of the World Series. And yes, our source in Dallas has confirmed he will be snorting Fun Dip.
CRITICAL NOTE: If this were the Hernia's kid, he would've had a rolled up dollar bill, a credit card, and an Aaron Neville CD as his props.