- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
MLB’s Michael Weiner to go as MLB’s Michael Weiner for Halloween
- Updated: October 26, 2010
If MLBPA Executive Director Michael Weiner shows up at any of our houses on Halloween he's getting the whole bowl of Kit Kats and a garbage bag full of Twix if that is what his haunted heart desires.
We haven't been this terrified since Shawn Bradley removed his warmups in 1997.
[via Yahoo via AP]