- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
MLB’s Michael Weiner to go as MLB’s Michael Weiner for Halloween
- Updated: October 26, 2010
If MLBPA Executive Director Michael Weiner shows up at any of our houses on Halloween he's getting the whole bowl of Kit Kats and a garbage bag full of Twix if that is what his haunted heart desires.
We haven't been this terrified since Shawn Bradley removed his warmups in 1997.
[via Yahoo via AP]