- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Plea to Vince McMahon: Hire this man immediately
- Updated: October 21, 2010
For the first time in the history of the world, we’ve found someone worthy of Macho Man’s storied entrance music. Make it happen, Vinnie Mac.
And eat your heart out, Slick. Or better yet, join Mr. McMillan as he bravely fights for Rent Revolution in New York City. We’re pretty sure his mustache/beard masterpiece has super powers an ex-WWF manager could only dare dream of.