- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Plea to Vince McMahon: Hire this man immediately
- Updated: October 21, 2010
For the first time in the history of the world, we’ve found someone worthy of Macho Man’s storied entrance music. Make it happen, Vinnie Mac.
And eat your heart out, Slick. Or better yet, join Mr. McMillan as he bravely fights for Rent Revolution in New York City. We’re pretty sure his mustache/beard masterpiece has super powers an ex-WWF manager could only dare dream of.