- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Tony Reali nails “Metrosexual/Mad Men/Jersey Boys/Chelsea Pony Boy” look
- Updated: October 19, 2010
Pardon The Interuption's Tony Reali was kind enough to unveil his daring new "Metro-sexual/Mad Men/Jersey Boys/Pony Boy" look yesterday on ESPN. While we're certainly appreciative of his bizarre journey back in time, there were some glaring issues.
Errors and Omissions
Errors: Use of toxic hair gel; Neglecting to look in mirror
Omissions: White t-shirt, black leather jacket, Soda Pop, Dallie, Pony Boy, the rest of the Greasers, and quite obviously, Tobias Wolf.
Bonus points to Tony Kornheiser for calling him Ed Grimley.