- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Yes, this is actually happening…
- Updated: October 15, 2010
Mike Tyson was once the baddest man on the planet. Now he'll be circling the planet as a self-titled ambassador to spread the gospel of boxing to the Chinese… (obviously)
Here are some encouraging tidbits:
"I didn't even know what an ambassador really was," Tyson said Thursday. "When I think of ambassadors I think of living off government money and jet-setting with girlfriends."
"I know he wants to see Chairman Mao's body," said Gary Yang, an executive with Tianjin International Sports Development in China.
"I'm just as clueless as you," Tyson said. "But I'm an ambassador so I should have some say."
Encouraging stuff. If you need more proof he's the right man for the job, lets take a stroll down memory lane. Good Luck, China!