- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Antonio Pierce pretty sure Donovan McNabb is an “escape goat”
- Updated: November 3, 2010
We have to disagree with Antonio on this one, and quite frankly, we find his statement to be ludacrisp.
Mike Shanahan was not trying to make Donovan McNabb an escape goat. The guy is under contract.
The sole goal of the benching this past Sunday was rellegedly to make McNabb an irate Ibex, and then stupposedly from there, play it by year. It’s foolproof strategery irregardless of the constiquences. Duh.