- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Introducing Earl Sanderson, renowned baseball card photographer
- Updated: November 18, 2010
To no surprise, our cyber homies at Joe Sports Fan have hit another visually pleasing home run, this time in the form of Earl Sanderson, a baseball card photographer who owns at least three galloping high horses.
Make sure you watch this, it's well worth it.
The Debut of "Beyond the Cardboard" [Joe Sports Fan]