- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
NBA players mistake ball for groupie blackmail evidence
- Updated: November 29, 2010
Five different players going for the same ball has never been witnessed in an official NBA game unless said ball was inexplicably confused for a stack of deathly damaging Road Beef affidavits.
The look of sheer terror and aggression exhibted here makes us extremely thankful that NBA nets aren't made of panties.
[Pic via ESPN NBA]