- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
NBA players mistake ball for groupie blackmail evidence
- Updated: November 29, 2010
Five different players going for the same ball has never been witnessed in an official NBA game unless said ball was inexplicably confused for a stack of deathly damaging Road Beef affidavits.
The look of sheer terror and aggression exhibted here makes us extremely thankful that NBA nets aren't made of panties.
[Pic via ESPN NBA]