- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Peter King finally weighs in on Charlie Sheen’s latest antics
- Updated: November 1, 2010
He really wrote that in his MMQB column today. Up next in Petie's obscure MMQB notes, you ask? Let's take a look into the future…
m. Geez, Lady Gaga, ever think of maybe toning it down just a tad? Settle down, toots.
And the week after…
n. How about that Eminem? Still so angry, especially at Rihanna. It's too bad someone hasn't been able to reach the guy.
Aaaand the week after…
o. Ok, Kim Kardashian, in fact, all of the Kardashian's. I get it. You're fabulous and wealthy, but c'mon already.
Aaaaand the week after…
p. Memo to Lindsay Lohan: show up to court so you can move on and return to what was once a promising career. Sigh.
Aaaaaand the week after…
q. Hey Mel Gibson, get well soon and show us your brave heart again. We know you have it in you, pal.
Peter King's MMQB [SI]