- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
RIP comedic genius, Leslie Nielsen (February 11, 1926 ? November 28, 2010)
- Updated: November 29, 2010
We simply could not put it any better than La ?ltimas Noticias. Perhaps what is most unbelievable is that Leslie trumps both Chilean Miner updates and Soccer.
And this post was tagged as "baseball" because of Nielsen's storied career behind the plate as a tireless, gifted umpire.
RIP Leslie Nielsen.
[pic via Huffington Post]