- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
RIP comedic genius, Leslie Nielsen (February 11, 1926 ? November 28, 2010)
- Updated: November 29, 2010
We simply could not put it any better than La ?ltimas Noticias. Perhaps what is most unbelievable is that Leslie trumps both Chilean Miner updates and Soccer.
And this post was tagged as "baseball" because of Nielsen's storied career behind the plate as a tireless, gifted umpire.
RIP Leslie Nielsen.
[pic via Huffington Post]