- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Sonics fans appear to have finally turned the page
- Updated: November 5, 2010
These pictures were taken at last night's Blazers-THUNDER game. Come on guys, it's time to move on, especially when you consider that Charlie fucking Whitehurst is starting this Sunday for the Seahawks! Lucky pricks.
If he's anything like Mets legend Wally Whitehurst, the Giants are royally screwed.