- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Source: Blake Griffin actually Blanka from Street Fighter II
- Updated: November 23, 2010
After marveling at the remarkable leaping ability displayed by Blake Griffin over the past week or so, we decided to do a little investigating and ended up speaking with our long time source in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, where Griffin was born. Within a five minute conversation our spy confirmed that the original birth certificate for the Clippers impressive forward does in fact read as simply “Blanka.”
So there you have it, Blake Griffin is not human and Blake Griffin is not Blake Griffin; he’s Blanka. If you don’t believe us, check out the ungodly leaps at the :12 and :14 second marks.
Still no confirmation on the whereabouts of Andres Nocioni, who was last seen squaring off against the Clippers relentless beast.