- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Donald Trump’s hair nearly pulls an Andy Dufresne
- Updated: December 7, 2010
The dead Golden Retriever glued to Donald Trump's head nearly pulled off the improbable last night and escaped its longtime owner after decades of captivity.
Sadly though, the ambitious jailbreak proved to be nothing but a brief tryst with freedom as a rare, industrial strength glue courtesy of Lucius Fox managed to keep the sudden upward thrust at bay.
Those in the know claim the attempted escape came shortly after a heated argument between the two, but we're told cooler heads prevailed by the middle of the third quarter, where a smiling Trump was seen feeding his toupee heaping handfuls of Snausages.