- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Tony Dungy confirms role of Spock’s creepy uncle in next Star Trek
- Updated: December 8, 2010
Ever since rumors began swirling a few weeks ago regarding Tony Dungy's inevitable outer space destiny, word has it – via our NBC Sunday Night Football mole – that it's gotten progressively heated on the set between miniature Jedi Knight, Bob Costas and the former Colts head coach who now primarily excels at staring directly through your soul.
If we know Costas, and we think we do, don't be the least bit surprised to see the deceptively competitive squirrel finally complete his Skywalker getup by equipping himself with a light saber and, at some point, attempt to slice Tony Dungy's head off.