- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Tony Dungy confirms role of Spock’s creepy uncle in next Star Trek
- Updated: December 8, 2010
Ever since rumors began swirling a few weeks ago regarding Tony Dungy's inevitable outer space destiny, word has it – via our NBC Sunday Night Football mole – that it's gotten progressively heated on the set between miniature Jedi Knight, Bob Costas and the former Colts head coach who now primarily excels at staring directly through your soul.
If we know Costas, and we think we do, don't be the least bit surprised to see the deceptively competitive squirrel finally complete his Skywalker getup by equipping himself with a light saber and, at some point, attempt to slice Tony Dungy's head off.