- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Merry Christmas from Beavis, Butt-head, Uncle Lewis, Cousin Eddie & the Sports Hernia
- Updated: December 25, 2010
The Sports Hernia would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Festivus, and of course, a sexy Gluteus Maximus.
Hopefully by now Uncle Lewis has lit the Christmas tree on fire, Cousin Eddie has belly-flopped into the egg nog, and Randy and Ralphie are laughing like spastic hyenas.