- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Roger Clemens shows up for court appearance dressed as mystifying moron
- Updated: December 10, 2010
As expected, Roger Clemens arrived for his court appearance in Washington, D.C. this past Wednesday afternoon dressed in a sinus headache-inducing, pinstripe suit complete with tinfoil tie.
The cagey look was said to be a not-so-subtle nod to garment antagonist Craig Sager, talking horse Shannon Sharpe, and several retired WWF managers. Sadly, the Rocket's reasoning behind the thoughtful fashion tribute will likely remain unknown forever.