- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Roger Clemens shows up for court appearance dressed as mystifying moron
- Updated: December 10, 2010
As expected, Roger Clemens arrived for his court appearance in Washington, D.C. this past Wednesday afternoon dressed in a sinus headache-inducing, pinstripe suit complete with tinfoil tie.
The cagey look was said to be a not-so-subtle nod to garment antagonist Craig Sager, talking horse Shannon Sharpe, and several retired WWF managers. Sadly, the Rocket's reasoning behind the thoughtful fashion tribute will likely remain unknown forever.