- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Troy’s Austin Silvoy is one headband short of Cobra-Kai
- Updated: December 7, 2010
If you stare long enough at this brunette version of the famously cunning John Lawrence, you can almost see the iconic headband fasten itself to his head. Silvoy doesn't know it yet, but he will soon wipe that smile off his face and promptly begin lifting lunch tables in Just One of the Guys Too, and eventually joust with Thornton Melon's other cantankerous son that can't seem to make the diving team.
And yes, his attendance at a Justin Bieber concert is not only expected, it's required. Sensei said so.
[vai Troy Trojans]