- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Willis McGahee honors Lamar Thomas with old school “half-jersey” look
- Updated: December 14, 2010
We've always been touched by the seemingly unbreakable bond forged between all the pigskin standouts who once attended the fine institution known as "Da U." So we were especially tickled last night by Willis McGahee's visual shoutout to Lamar Thomas, a mostly forgotten Hurricane talent largely responsible for the beginning – and end – of the risque half-jersey look.
Thanks for the eye rake, Willis.