- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Angel Pagan to chat live with fans tomorrow; Mets officially just screwing with their fans
- Updated: January 31, 2011
The only thing missing here are fittingly inappropriate exclamation points after "12 NOON ET" and "Submit a Question" to go along with an Angel Pagan chat that no one cares about.
When we asked a Mets fan their thoughts, specifically their excitement level surrounding a live chat conducted by Angel Pagan, he said: "I'd rather have a romantic dinner with Steve Serby."
That about sums it up, though he did add he'd rather hear Mr. Met sing 'O Sole Mio in Spanish.