- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Angel Pagan to chat live with fans tomorrow; Mets officially just screwing with their fans
- Updated: January 31, 2011
The only thing missing here are fittingly inappropriate exclamation points after "12 NOON ET" and "Submit a Question" to go along with an Angel Pagan chat that no one cares about.
When we asked a Mets fan their thoughts, specifically their excitement level surrounding a live chat conducted by Angel Pagan, he said: "I'd rather have a romantic dinner with Steve Serby."
That about sums it up, though he did add he'd rather hear Mr. Met sing 'O Sole Mio in Spanish.