- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bears-Packers game expected to cause “severe brat shortage” across rest of country
- Updated: January 19, 2011
Also expected to be seen at Solider Field this Sunday as often as greasy brats and eye-raking plumber cracks?
Deep dish pizza
Hot dog salads
Old Style Beer
Green Bay Side
Spiced gravy nog
Sheboygan cheese wheels
To make matters even more uneasy, there will be absolutely no shortage of shitty music blaring throughout Sunday’s blubbery tailgate, which will likely be highlighted by a bunch of thick chicks getting down to Alan Jackson.
Make sure to bring your cheeseburger earmuffs, fatties.