- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bosh takes on Durant in verbally complicated joust
- Updated: January 31, 2011
Here's Bosh rehashing the verbal showdown:
"I think he was telling Harden to dunk on me, or dunk the next one,? Bosh said. ?I expressed that, `No, he?s not going to dunk that.? And he expressed, `Yes, he is.? It just kind of went back and forth."
Nothing quite like the unpredictable "No, he will not/Yes, he will" seesaw.
Good luck topping that one, Vonnegut.
Durant: Bosh among NBA?s ?fake tough guys? [Yahoo Sports]