- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Brian Cashman wins Hernia Immunity for 35 minutes
- Updated: January 20, 2011
Let's get right to it. Here's Brian Cashman on the status of Andy Pettitte:
"Andy has talking about being home for years. Being from Texas and having to be in New York for six months out of the year can be hard because he has kids and he's missing important time with them. He's opting not to play right now but that might change it might not. I told him don't 'Brett Favre' us. You got to be all in and fully dedicated to play. Do I need him? I need him, but I don't want him to play if his heart's not in it."
First it was refreshing honesty regarding their latest free agent pickup, and now he's telling Pettitte not to "Brett Favre" the Yankees? It's been quite a week for the miniature decision maker in the Bronx. We can hardly blame him for wanting to keep his Blackberry dong-free.
As a way of saying thanks, for the next 35 minutes (approximately 2,100 seconds) we promise not to make any jokes about Dockers or cell phone belt clips as they relate to the fashionably questionable decisions made by Yankees GM Brian Cashman.
Though we probably just violated the very rule we said we wouldn't, there was really no other way of explaining this generous, albeit somewhat brief, immunity.