- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Charlie Sheen puts onus on Hernia for latest bender
- Updated: January 28, 2011
Here's the latest from Sheen, who's certainly changed his tune since Wednesday night:
"Listen, if anyone knows how to party, it's me," Sheen said from his hospital bed. "I mean, Slash once told me that I needed to slow down. SLASH from GnFnR! That SLASH! But these Hernia guys… goddamnit… they're just on another level."
Extending an olive branch to Charlie Sheen that was bedazzled with 16 miniature plastic baggies and a few relatively light strippers appears to have backfired.