- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Hernia Speculation: Did Clyde Frazier kill Damien?
- Updated: January 10, 2011
These are Clyde Frazier's amazing shoes from last night's Knicks-Lakers game. Being that we are enormous fans of Jake "the Snake" Roberts and his loyal snake, Damien, we were immediately intrigued by the stark similarities between the snake heads and the notoriously unpredictable WWF reptile. Especially since anyone who knows anything about anything knows that Damien's ashes — as requested in his lengthy will — were to be thoughtfully spread over Cobra Commander's lavish garden by Jake Roberts and Howard Finkel, the ring bearer at Damien's first and second weddings.
So what's the deeeeeeeal…
Did Clyde clone Damien and then kill him?
Did Damien and a snake from his old gang personally request to be put on Clyde's shoes?
Or is Damien still alive, and this is simply him & his brother Damion in a state of relaxation on Clyde's comfy, courtside shoes?