- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Ochocinco gives SportsCenter a DDT
- Updated: January 25, 2011
If you follow Chad Ochocinco de Johnson on Twitter, often times you'll see him serving up a tweet promoting his Mad Chad video game, followed up by another tweet promoting his Mad Chad video game, followed up by a tweet to Terrell Owens discussing their wonderfully unwatched show on VH1.
But every now and then we're treated to unfiltered, focused rage, like the beaut we have here.