- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Ochocinco gives SportsCenter a DDT
- Updated: January 25, 2011
If you follow Chad Ochocinco de Johnson on Twitter, often times you'll see him serving up a tweet promoting his Mad Chad video game, followed up by another tweet promoting his Mad Chad video game, followed up by a tweet to Terrell Owens discussing their wonderfully unwatched show on VH1.
But every now and then we're treated to unfiltered, focused rage, like the beaut we have here.