- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Report: Bud Adams exists
- Updated: January 6, 2011
In order to get Titans owner Bud Adams — who's a ripe 36,135 days old — to make that expression, an army of team personnel were left with no choice but to pull every fire alarm in the stadium while the willing photographer made the most annoying sound in the world.
Yes, that's two posts in a row referencing Dumb & Dumber. Get some.