- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
City of Seattle puts sign-making on 60-day DL
- Updated: January 3, 2011
Ram-Ming into the playoffs? But of course. As it turns out, we are currently Ram-Ming a poison-tipped javelin into our ears, eyes, and nostrils, one orifice at a time.
More inspiring Seattle creativity after the jump…
Matt Era Ended? It's not even a retarded message playing off an acronym, like E-S-P-N. It's simply retarded english. Well done, Seattle.
Now rather than making additional signs for next week's exciting tilt, please go ahead and drown yourself in the bathtub.