- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
City of Seattle puts sign-making on 60-day DL
- Updated: January 3, 2011
Ram-Ming into the playoffs? But of course. As it turns out, we are currently Ram-Ming a poison-tipped javelin into our ears, eyes, and nostrils, one orifice at a time.
More inspiring Seattle creativity after the jump…
Matt Era Ended? It's not even a retarded message playing off an acronym, like E-S-P-N. It's simply retarded english. Well done, Seattle.
Now rather than making additional signs for next week's exciting tilt, please go ahead and drown yourself in the bathtub.