- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Celebrities at Super Bowl XLV almost appear to have decent time
- Updated: February 7, 2011
From left to right we have Condoleezza Rice, who appears to engaged in some wild Super Bowl trivia banter, John Madden, who's lifelessly just discovered the various smiley emoticon options on his cell phone, George W. Bush and that Joker doll he's often seen with, and Emmitt Smith, who completely debacled the entire row with his dramatic ensemble.
Behind them are Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas, a bored-as-fuck-wheres-the-pussy Ashton Kutcher, and seated directly behind him is the most depressed, sad little Cheesehead you'll ever see.
Though to be fair to the celebrities, the awkward plebeians standing below them appear to be equally lost and damaged.
[via Instant Replay]