- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Idiot Packers fan celebrates Packers win dressed like idiot Packers fan
- Updated: February 7, 2011
This Packers fan celebrated Green Bay's Super Bowl XLV victory over the Steelers last night by hanging out of a car window while wearing a zip-up sweatsuit onesi with blocks of cheese all over it. Say that again: a zip-up sweatsuit onesi with blocks of cheese all over it. It might not be an official Packers Snuggie, but it's definitely a close, asshole relative.
Our genuine hope is that this man is hog-tied and unceremoniously tossed into a giant tub of cheese fondue by the end of the week.