Introducing the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge & the Hernia “Morganette”

Captain Morgans Morganette Katherine Ball [click to enlarge the basketball]

Please allow us to formally introduce you to Katherine, the affable woman you see pictured above.  Katherine, better known as Katie, is a delightful Captain Morgan "Morganette" who hails from Chicago, and starting today through the entirety of March Madness, we'll be coaching her in the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge, a sure to be heated, possibly volcanic tournament that consists of 32 Morganettes and what we predict to be at least 11 crowd pleasing pillow fights.

So if you're not a self-involved prick and in the spirit of fighting the good fight, please head over to the North bracket at bracketmaster.spike.com and vote, vote, vote for Miss Katherine.  Your votes will not only help her, but the Hernia cause as well.

Video of our Morganette after the jump.  Giddy up…

UPDATE:  We're losing, damnit.  Come on people, click on "Make Your Picks" – 2nd tab from left, and vote Katherine in the North.  If not for us or our dear Katherine, do it for Al Pacino.  He'd want it that way.

1. Ricky Price

February 18, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Sorry guys went with Hope, love redheads…

2. Paolo X

February 19, 2011 at 9:59 am

Pretty but wow does she need the mute button …future ninnie or Desperate Housewife in the works …

3. Katherine

February 22, 2011 at 2:09 am

Hope is in the West region…you can still vote for me in the North! :)

4. Katherine

February 22, 2011 at 2:10 am

Hey give a girl a break, would ya? This was my first video interview ever and we filmed it in one take…I was a bit nervous.

5. Katherine

February 22, 2011 at 2:18 am

Hi everyone! Please vote for me in the bracketmaster contest! I’m a fun-loving, sweet, down to Earth girl and I would so appreciate your support! Let’s get IL and Sports Hernia to the Final Four! :)

6. TheSportsHernia

February 24, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Katherine, I’m sensing a comeback more dramatic than Daniel LaRusso’s tournament winning crane kick.

7. mizerle06

February 24, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Warning: this site contains mature content. Please verify your age.

I’m glad I clicked on this at work.

8. TheSportsHernia

February 24, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Warning: this site contains mature content. Please verify your age.

I’m glad I clicked on this at work.

A slew of bikinis never hurt anyone, Miz’y.

9. Enduro

February 24, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Voted for Katherine… and not because you told me to.

10. John P. Wise

February 24, 2011 at 8:47 pm

Hernia, is this where I should tell your readers they should also vote for Toledo Katie (not Pittsburgh Katie) in the East Region?

Or is that somewhere else?

11. Paolo X

February 25, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Ah okay sorry about that it was your first time. :) Now you can improve and just plain be hot too, and best of all you of course won’t turn out to be another ninnie! All the best.

12. Paolo X

February 25, 2011 at 6:47 pm

I voted for Katherine in the first round, but otherwise this contest pissed me off because they stacked up too many of the hotter chicks together in the first round. Also all the chicks who are spicy and hot also are losing too damnit.

13. Katherine

February 25, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Don’t pay attention to the percentages on the website. They aren’t accurate…they literally haven’t changed from day 1 and they don’t include the text votes, which btw you can vote for me by texting KATHERINE to 44686. The text voting is absolutely free(according to your text plan) and unlimited, so start working those thumbs!! 😉

14. Katherine

February 25, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Take that somewhere else! hehe, j/k 😉 She does have a specified blog out there somewhere though. Hernia is allllll mine.

15. Katherine

February 25, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Thanks Enduro! You rock!!!!!

16. Paolo X

February 27, 2011 at 8:26 pm

I did it and got a msg that pics and videos of all the chicks are at http://bit.ly/ecIOPH , but then trying it both with a zero and an “O,” but it did not work. :(

Anyway Katherine maybe when you make the Final 4 you can have a special “Hernia Edition” or some other special celebration.

In fact the solicitation of ideas for that perhaps should be a whole new Hernia link.