- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Introducing the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge & the Hernia “Morganette”
- Updated: February 16, 2011
Please allow us to formally introduce you to Katherine, the affable woman you see pictured above. Katherine, better known as Katie, is a delightful Captain Morgan "Morganette" who hails from Chicago, and starting today through the entirety of March Madness, we'll be coaching her in the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge, a sure to be heated, possibly volcanic tournament that consists of 32 Morganettes and what we predict to be at least 11 crowd pleasing pillow fights.
So if you're not a self-involved prick and in the spirit of fighting the good fight, please head over to the North bracket at bracketmaster.spike.com and vote, vote, vote for Miss Katherine. Your votes will not only help her, but the Hernia cause as well.
Video of our Morganette after the jump. Giddy up…
UPDATE: We're losing, damnit. Come on people, click on "Make Your Picks" – 2nd tab from left, and vote Katherine in the North. If not for us or our dear Katherine, do it for Al Pacino. He'd want it that way.