- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Introducing the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge & the Hernia “Morganette”
- Updated: February 16, 2011
Please allow us to formally introduce you to Katherine, the affable woman you see pictured above. Katherine, better known as Katie, is a delightful Captain Morgan "Morganette" who hails from Chicago, and starting today through the entirety of March Madness, we'll be coaching her in the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge, a sure to be heated, possibly volcanic tournament that consists of 32 Morganettes and what we predict to be at least 11 crowd pleasing pillow fights.
So if you're not a self-involved prick and in the spirit of fighting the good fight, please head over to the North bracket at bracketmaster.spike.com and vote, vote, vote for Miss Katherine. Your votes will not only help her, but the Hernia cause as well.
Video of our Morganette after the jump. Giddy up…
UPDATE: We're losing, damnit. Come on people, click on "Make Your Picks" – 2nd tab from left, and vote Katherine in the North. If not for us or our dear Katherine, do it for Al Pacino. He'd want it that way.