- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Living, breathing human ranks Super Bowl Halftime Show best ever
- Updated: February 7, 2011
Anyone who claims last night's Super Bowl halftime show was the greatest ever is probably also a huge advocate of Crocs, fanny packs and the fashionable stylings of Dynamo from Running Man, and likely DVR's "How I Met Your Mother" because it is "LOL funny."
Our mouths remain agape.
[via Bleacher Report; H/T to the GB]