- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mysterious ESPN shrinking gun claims John Anderson as latest victim
- Updated: February 17, 2011
It feels like it's been awhile since ESPN The Shrinking Gun has surfaced to humiliate someone with its soulles crosshairs, and it has. In fact, if memory serves us correct, the last time this happened, Snoop Dogg went from world famous rapper to little Calvin Broadus the kindergartener in a matter of seconds of one seemingly innocent segment.
Last night, sadly, it was likable SportsCenter anchor John Anderson. Get well soon, buddy, though he appears to have enjoyed it.
Our dream — and we tend to dream large — is for the already miniature Beetlejuice to be awarded that magical center seat for a segment on SportsCenter in the near future, ideally one centered around Paul Pierce.