- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
NFL Executive VP valiantly keeping Neg-Burns spirit alive
- Updated: February 2, 2011
This is Jeff Pash. Jeff's an executive vice president in the NFL. Jeff's also quite obviously suffering from a scorching case of Neg-Burns.
After a thorough examination, we're guessing the only way such a catastrophic look could have possibly happened was through his own doing.
No human being ends up with Neg-Burns like this unless they hop into a barber's chair, hand over this Jose Canseco baseball card and say, "make this shit happen."