- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Aaron Rodgers’ paint-chipper KO’s Clay Matthews
- Updated: February 2, 2011
I think we all know what happened in this before-and-after. There are few things in this life that could cause someone like Clay Matthews to wince in such immense visible pain, but he is human and more importantly, so are his nostrils.
According to a Packers official, Clay Matthews will be wearing an E.T. contamination suits to all remaining team meetings and be forced to sleep inside a bubble until game time. Additionally, the Pittsburgh pass rush is no longer on Green Bay's list of Super bowl concerns.