- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Sports fans taking machete to computer monitor up 42% today
- Updated: March 16, 2011
The amount of non-Yankee fans who involuntarily began foaming at the mouth upon reading "Jeter will reach a huge milestone, but is it getting enough attention?" has to a be stagerring number.
Strangely, foaming at the mouth is exactly what Yankee fans are expected to do upon hit No. 3,000.
[via Yahoo MLB]