Ozzie Guillen’s Twitter page enters critical season 2

Ozzie Guillen likes-a the Twitter

If anyone dare takes the liberty of removing the keyboard from Ozzie Guillen's lap this season, said person can expect a swift, unapologetic Golden Axe to the sack.  That is all.

[via @OzzieGuillen]

1. RFS

March 31, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Where IS a good pipes? What a fantastic question.

2. ForWhomJayBellTolls

April 1, 2011 at 12:33 am

Help me Joakim Noah, you’re my only hope.

3. tamtam

April 1, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Cut Ozzie some slack-he’s from Venezuela, smoking pot is probably more legal over there than here

4. Paolo X

April 2, 2011 at 1:14 pm

I don’t know why folks make such a big deal about going to Jamaica or Amsterdam, as there is plenty of tolerance and looking the other way in states like HI, CA, CO, KY, TN, and NC anyway.

I could care less too though I don’t smoke as long as folks are not driving or riding around in a car doing it or near me where I can smell it, but with the average fuckhead pot smoker that’s the problem because they think they should be able to do it everywhere!

5. ForWhomJayBellTolls

April 3, 2011 at 4:05 am

Yes, it would completely blow my mind if I were to discover that someone was riding around in a car doing it near me…..

6. tamtam

April 9, 2011 at 1:48 am

It’s less taboo overseas than over here. In the US, pot still has a stigma associated with hippies-and nobody likes those dirty-ass hippies!

7. tamtam

April 9, 2011 at 1:49 am

Happens all the time out here. It’s a wonder the whole city isn’t covered in a haze of marijuana smoke all the time.