- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
R.A. Dickey allows one run, eats three bats, and wrestles a tiger
- Updated: March 3, 2011
To Dickey's credit, he fared much better against the infamous field-charging tiger than any of the Angels or Mariners did on that fateful summer afternoon in 1988.
Following the game, when asked to describe his knuckleball grip, Dickey stared at frightened reporters and repeated… KALI MA! KALI MA!!!
[via NY Daily News]