- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
R.A. Dickey allows one run, eats three bats, and wrestles a tiger
- Updated: March 3, 2011
To Dickey's credit, he fared much better against the infamous field-charging tiger than any of the Angels or Mariners did on that fateful summer afternoon in 1988.
Following the game, when asked to describe his knuckleball grip, Dickey stared at frightened reporters and repeated… KALI MA! KALI MA!!!
[via NY Daily News]