- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge: Elite Eight Voting & a New Morganette
- Updated: March 22, 2011
We have some bad news and a bit of good news regarding the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge. Bad news first. Our emotional efforts to advance the Hernia Morganette, Katherine from Chicago, to the Sweet 16 were uneventful. We're placing the bulk of the blame on ADD.
However, we have been gifted with a second life and an illustrious opportunity to latch onto another Morganette, and naturally did so in Danielle from Minneapolis, who's pictured above. If she gets enough votes to advance to the Final Four and then wins the tournament on April 4th, so will the Hernia in some capacity.
Sooooo, unless you pulled a Darren the Intern and woke up this morning with enormous dreams like ketchup & mustard in the same bottle, please head over to bracketmaster.spike.com, click on the "Make Your Picks" tab with great fury and vote for Danielle from Minneapolis. Voting ends this Saturday, March 26.
OR, if you're slammed at work and have zero time to dick around, voiting has been made very easy:
Simply text DANIELLE to 44686 and voil?, your vote has been counted
Video of Danielle, possibly in a white bikini, can be found after the jump…
Tags: Danielle Vojta