- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge: Round 1 Voting Closes Tomorrow
- Updated: March 1, 2011
Let's get right to the critical point here — voting for Round 1 of the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge closes tomorrow, which means we need your vote for the Hernia Morganette, 'Katherine from Chicago', as soon as possible in order to make the leap to the coveted Sweet 16.
So unless you pulled a Griswold and woke up with your head sewn to the carpet, please head over bracketmaster.spike.com, click on the "Make Your Picks" tab (2nd tab from left) and vote for Katherine from Chicago.
OR, if you're slammed at work and have zero time to screw around, we've made this very easy:
Simply text KATHERINE to 44686 and voil?, your vote has been counted
All of your votes could propel both Katherine and the Hernia to Vegas. It would be highly difficult to think of a better cause to get behind than that one.