- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge: Round 1 Voting Closes Tomorrow
- Updated: March 1, 2011
Let's get right to the critical point here — voting for Round 1 of the Captain Morgan 2011 BracketMaster Challenge closes tomorrow, which means we need your vote for the Hernia Morganette, 'Katherine from Chicago', as soon as possible in order to make the leap to the coveted Sweet 16.
So unless you pulled a Griswold and woke up with your head sewn to the carpet, please head over bracketmaster.spike.com, click on the "Make Your Picks" tab (2nd tab from left) and vote for Katherine from Chicago.
OR, if you're slammed at work and have zero time to screw around, we've made this very easy:
Simply text KATHERINE to 44686 and voil?, your vote has been counted
All of your votes could propel both Katherine and the Hernia to Vegas. It would be highly difficult to think of a better cause to get behind than that one.